Approx. 1.5 Lakh / Piece
Get Latest Price
|Height||1 meter from ground level|
|Poles Thickness||4 inches|
|Base Height||3 Feet|
|Size||24 ft. x 24ft. From corner poles|
(All Olympic Model equipment's specifications are approved by Sports Authority of India & I.A B.F)
(A) Anera boxing ring 24'x24' is made by six tables 12'x8', having the following details.
- Size 24 ft. x 24ft. From corner poles i.e total area.
- Size 20ft. x 20ft. from rope to rope i.e playing area.
- Four ropes 3.5” thick covered with synthetic cover in white, blue and red colour are used or P.V.C. Pipe.
- Corner poles made of 4” pipe in white, blue and red colour.
- Laminated waterproof wooden planks of 8' x 3' x 1.25” thick are used on the top of six tables. These planks make level of the floor equal & nice.
- Total Wooden floor is covered with 3/4” (E.P). Expended polythene foam. Then this foam is covered with waterproof canvas cover.
- Four protection corner padding are used to cover corner poles.
- All four corner poles are attached with cross link tensioned wires with coupline tightener with each other diagonally.
- Funnel, Tube, three stairs, basket etc. are provided with ring